Did you know that that in America, there are about 270 million civilians who carry firearms, and there are about 897k guns carried by police officers.
Here are 10 great facts about guns that you may not have known:
- Even though gun sales have exploded over the past 20 years, firearm homicides are down by 39%.
- Nations that have more guns, generally have less crime, according to Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy.
- The 9 lowest gun-use countries in Europe have a combined murder rate that is 3-times those of the 9 highest gun using European countries.
- With only one exception, every single public mass shooting in America since 1950 was in an area with strict gun laws.
- America is #1 in the world when it comes to gun ownership.
- Roughly 200k women use a gun for protection.
- In Kennesaw, Georgia a law was passed that required every home to own a gun. The crime rate dropped more than 50%.
- Guns are 80% MORE likely to STOP crime than to take a life
- Once a gun ban was instituted, Australian gun murders increased to 69%.
- Despite a strict gun ban, crime is 4 times higher in the UK than in the USA.
The government cannot completely protect us. It is up to ourselves to be armed and ready in case of a violent attack. Do not let the mainstream media tell you that guns are bad. The cities with strict gun laws have been proven to have higher violence and crime rates. If we allow the liberals to enact stricter gun laws, then you leave yourself vulnerable to just become another statistic.
For more, visit here.